Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HI EVERYONE! In case you were wondering...here's a little about me & my clothing line..




HI EVERYONE!! Welcome to my blog! I am a fashion lover/t-shirt designer slash slash slash!! I am truly a jack of all trades! I have my very own t-shirt company. It's currently only sold online.

Here's my company overview

J'Approved Clothing Company is unique, trendy, and edgy for ALL age groups. I started this clothing line in 2009.

The concept started from a homework assignment that I (M.J. Pippens..that's me) had to participate in while attending college. I had to design a t-shirt line for one of my classes. I happened to have designed one shirt in particular that everybody LOVED to my surprise. It was a simple slogan that stated, "Jesus is my boo.” I thought to myself that this is kind of catchy. So me and best friend Ali Delan wore the shirt around Beverly Hills and many other places in L.A. and were amazed at all the compliments! This inspired Ali and I to create the line, getting our slogan "Jesus is my Boo" TRADEMARKED!


STAY TUNED!
MORE ABOUT ME LATER!!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!

No comments:

Post a Comment