Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

This year I turned 26..and I must say..it has been one heck of an experience for me realizing how quickly my life has passed me by. I came out to Los Angeles alone when I was 20 years old, graduated from College, and never would have imagined I'd be where I am. Even though I have such a high standard for myself and figured I would be a tad bit further in my career by now..I still thank God for ALL he has done for me thus far!


I received SO MUCH love this year! (It seems like when you expect less..more comes to you.)

(HORRIBLE QUALITY PHOTO..but I had to put this pic up of the adorable ballons my little god-sister brought me! She's so sweet! LOVE YOU TAY!)

Gifts..gifts..and more gifts! WE LOVE GIFTS!!


That night I went out to Hollywood to celebrate my b-day in style. I didn't do much..just hung out with a few close friends. Then went to dinner with a few more friends.

As soon as I tried this dress on my eyes INSTANTLY began to water (hehe) and I KNEW this was the one! I paired it with a pair of black heels of mine, stringed some fabric through & around the shoe to the point everyone thought it was apart of the shoe. I didn''t have the color shoe I wanted so I created it...creative or what? Can you tell I love bright colors??
Taquita and I!
Dress: Random Store in Fox Hills Mall

Me and one of my bff's Kashmeir out to dinner! LOVES her!

Scarf: Thrifted, Shirt: Forever 21, Headband: Forever 21



Happy Birthday to me! FUN TIMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment