Friday, February 4, 2011

Almond Cookie by Carol's Daughter

I must say I am absolutely in love with this scent. If you guys have NOT heard of Carol's Daughter I cannot tell you how much out of the loop you are..lol. Carol's Daughter is all natural products that started in the kitchen of the lovely Ms. Lisa Price years ago. It is now a very famous brand worn by hundreds of celebrities. Almond cookie is my ULTIMATE favorite scent. It's such a sweet delicate, feminine smell. I owned this years ago but I have not had anymore since. Looks like it's about that time again. I went into the store yesterday and sprayed some on and it is now 24 hrs later and it is still on me. I can't help but to keep smelling myself because I smell so good! lol. To learn more about Carol's Daughter you can google it or just go to www.carolsdaughter.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment