Saturday, March 19, 2011

L.A. Fashion Week!

It's L.A. Fashion Week!! Yaaay! How exciting! Well..it's really the END of the week. But I'm so excited because I got to attend a few shows and I must say..even in my own years of being a fashion model walking in shows...I was very impressed last night.

My best friend, model, Ali Delan from St. Louis flew in to walk one of the shows and I got to be apart of the audience! It was such a great event. It was hosted at Sunset Gower Studios in Hollywood hosted by KTLA Newschannel 5. I have wonderful pics and a video of the show my best friend walked.

(My best friend is the main model in all the pics in the zebra print body suit)

























             And check out the video below!! My best friend is the first model that walks out!

No comments:

Post a Comment