Monday, March 7, 2011

Working Hard...

I just started working at a boutique in Culver City, CA for a little extra cash called LA& JO. It just recently opened up about two weeks ago. If you know me, you know I love to stare at clothes and I love hands on jobs. This boutique has the cutest high quality clothes! And eventually I get the chance to do makeup on customers! Should be fun! We plan to have a huge store opening event with celebrities and red carpet at the end of the month. Should be fun!

This is what I wore to work yesterday. I was very sick and under the weather because of my allergies, but none the less I tried to look as fabulous as possible.


Thought while on my break I'd snap a quick pic of me in one of our LOVELY full length mirrors that surround us. (If you know me you know I LOVE looking in the mirror for whatever reason..lol..feel like I have to be on point at all times.) So everywhere I turn, there's a mirror to look in..lol.

My mom bought me this leopard print skirt that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE! Want to hear a secret...*whispers* the skirt is really a dress. Yes, half of the high waisted skirts that I get complimented on so much are either dresses or tube tops. Because I'm tall I sometimes have to dress like a plus size girl just to get the right look I'm looking for. Most dresses like those are way too short on me because I'm 5'10" tall. So I just turn them into a high waisted skirt! And a lot of tube tops would fit so much better as a skirt...CREATIVE HUH??! Try it sometimes! You'd be surprised what you can do with clothes in those fitting rooms!

(Sorry for the photo quality!)
Crop Jacket: I created from an old jacket, Lace Top & Skirt: Random Boutique, Boots: Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment