Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 goal...ENCOURAGE YOURSELF! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry be-lated Christmas everyone! Its finally New Years Eve...WOW. I can NOT believe it's about to be a new year already. This year has had its hard times..but overall I have ALOT to be thankful for. I launched my first t-shirt line this year, background sang for some of the GREATEST bands and artists in Los Angeles, made some new GREAT friends...AND lost some..(I'm not mad), and last but not least, found out a whole lot of things about myself that I didn't know.

Some of us don't like to admit our faults or insecurities. I can say without a doubt there are some things that I've done that I'm not proud of but what can I do about it now? God has still kept me this far. All that really matters is that I am still standing. All we can do as people is strive to be a better person this upcoming year then what we were last year.

Best advice I can give to you..don't expect too much out of yourself! Don't expect so much out of yourself that you can't achieve your goals! I found myself depressed a few times this year because some things didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. But whose to say we failed? Other people or ourselves? The only person that we should look for for encouragement is guess who...OURSELVES. If we depended on other people for encouragement..we all would have killed ourselves a long time ago.

Moral of this story is....SET REASONABLE GOALS FOR YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF, and last but not least...ENCOURAGE YOURSELF!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment