Saturday, December 18, 2010

J'Approved Latest News

Some of you have been asking ALL YEAR and wondering what's going on with my clothing/t-shirt line.  SO sorry for the delay of things but the line is in HUGE transition at the moment preparing for a relaunch! Yes J'Approved will be RE-LAUNCHED sometime in 2011 with BRAND NEW graphic tees, slogans, accessories, men's and children's line and MORE! I am constantly working on new designs and more concepts that you guys have been asking for and that I KNOW you are going to love!


If you have any questions or concerns about the line you can send me over an email at sales@japproved.com or my personal email at marquetap@gmail.com 


PLEASE DECENT QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS! I only keep it positive over here!

New site updates coming every week! Be on the look out! New EVERYTHING coming soon! J'Approved is about to take this generation by force! Are YOU ready???

No comments:

Post a Comment