Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Be Positive!

Tomorrow (which is today for all you lovely midwesterns and east coasters) let's try and be positive as much as we can alllll day today. I know it may seem difficult to some..even to myself at times...but I really just cannot fathom why others have to put other people down so much when they have their OWN flaws they should take care of first.

I do agree with telling people the truth or what some would consider "constructive criticism", but sometimes some things just don't need to be said and it really IS okay to just shut up and be quiet sometimes. Everyone does not care nor want your opinion....and I don't see anything wrong with that. To be honest...I could care less of ANYONE'S opinion of me unless #1 I asked you and #2 unless you are God himself.

So for today...say something positive to someone you haven't talked to in a long time or someone whom you could never see yourself saying anything nice to. Go out of your way to make someone else feel good on this day. Remember you reap what you sow (what goes around comes around). You make someone else feel good, someone else will make you feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment