Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fashion Bombshell of the Day!

Hey all! So excited! I was featured as the fashion bombshell of the day on one of my FAVORITE fashion blogs that I read EVERY SINGLE DAY (The Fashion Bomb Daily)! I read it like it's a newspaper! Special thanks to Claire owner and creator of http://www.fashionbombdaily.com for featuring me!







(I got a few emails well ONE to be specific from one of her readers and apparently some of her readers weren't too happy that they couldn't comment on the post..not sure why it matters...seems like people will find absolutely ANY reason to be against you...so they voted AGAINST me rather then for me....I think that's awfully silly. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just down right wanting to be negative for absolutely NO REASON....but hey I'm VERY thankful and HONORED to have been apart of fashion bomb daily! I LOVE ALL MY HATERS! (SMILEY FACE). It just just makes me wonder what those people that emailed me (over the SILLY fact that they couldn't comment) even look like or how they feel about themselves. I'm strictly about positivity all day every day! And I got WAY MORE positive emails then negative...That being said...THANKS SO MUCH Claire FOR THE EXPOSURE! GOD MADE ME IN HIS IMAGE AND I'M FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE! (SMILEY FACE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment