Saturday, January 22, 2011

Nail Art!

So my best friend Maree just recently did my nails for the first time and I absolutely LOVE them! Anyone that knows me knows I love bright and sparkly things. I don't think it's "GHETTO" at all to have colorful nails...I just appreciate art. A few of my friends would think otherwise...(*shrugs*..whatever)..I just think they do not understand and appreciate art. I hate BORING...unless I'm in a depressing boring mood. I think everything can be an accessory including HAIR and NAILS. I am an artsy edgy girl and I love color. So if you want to EXPLORE with color and weird fun nails...DO IT! What's so different then wearing a weird fun outfit then expressing your love for pretty colorful things on your nails? Fashion is just an expression...so EXPRESS YOURSELF!


No comments:

Post a Comment